Monday 26 August 2013

Lost and Found....And Lost Again

Wow. 

Blogger tells me my last post was quite a long time ago.

For this I apologise. My brain has not been my own and has not been functioning correctly for some time.

Sickness has been rife in our household. No excuses though.

I've now been back at work for almost 2 months. Granted it's only two days a week so it isn't that long at all.

My muse has been gone for a fair while. 

Then last week, I had a pearler of an idea for a blog post.

While I was at work.

Where I can't do anything about it.

Ten minutes later, the exact same thing. This happens for about an hour and I'm brimming with fantastic ideas. I can't wait to put "pen to paper" so to speak and share everything with you.

I get home, bath DD, have dinner, put DD to bed. 

I don't feel like grabbing the laptop from the office. I might wake DD.

My eyes hurt from 8 hours straight of looking at a computer.

I'm too lazy.

I'll do it tomorrow night. Same thing happens.

So today, in a moment of peace while DD settles for her nap and DH is at work, I decide to get these ideas out. Tell the world! 

But you know what?

My muse is gone again.

Where? 


You tell me. 

What is it about the atmosphere at work? Is it because I can't do anything about it? Is it the adult contact and conversation? Is it the type of work I'm doing?

I'm going to try and set aside some time each week to blog, and hopefully I will have a few posts in reserve. Eventually.


But for now, this little tidbit is going to be it. 

I apologise to anyone who is following me. I know I'm slack. But I promise to at least try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment