I feel so very honoured to receive this after such a short time blogging.
“The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere”. The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favourite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!”
Now for the fun part, the questions!
1. Favourite Time of the Year? Spring or autumn... Not too hot, not too cold
2. Favourite Festive movie? A Christmas Carol - the Disney version. What can I say, I'm a big kid at heart
3. What is your Passion? My family. Making the world as best of a place as I can for them. Does that count?
4. Favourite Colour? Purple... We have LOTS of purple.
5. Favourite time of the Day? Anytime Darling Daughter (DD) is happy
6. Favourite Flower? Oriental lillies
7. Favourite Non-Alcoholic Beverage? Well, you can get this Mt Franklin Sparkling Mineral Water with hint of lime. It tastes just like a vodka, lime and soda, without the voddy.
8. Favourite Physical Activity? Getting on the treadmill or BodyStep classes
9. Favourite Vacation? Tassie, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road and the Grampians. We want to take DD as soon as we can afford it.